Every year, thousands and thousands of backpackers and budget travelers hit the road to experience different countries and cultures around the world.
They’re always looking for tips to help them save time and money and to become a smarter traveler.
Got a personal travel blog, backpacking or budget travel advice or tips and would like to share it with the travel community?
Writing a travel related guest post and publishing it on TravelPunk.com, which was established in 2002, will benefit your website/brand.
- – You’ll get exposure to the backpacker and budget travel community.
- – You can add a link or two back to your website or travel blog (no affiliate links or redirects permitted).
- – You can gain a bigger more targeted audience.
- – You can show your travel expertise, which builds your credibility.
- – All guest posts should be over 700 words in length.
- – Guest posts should be oriented around travel tips and advice and NOT a product/service promotional or review.
- – All posts are subject to approval.
We look forward to hearing from you!