Rioting continuing in greater Paris Area - Page 4 - TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards!

Go Back   TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards! > Members Lounge > General Travel Tips, Education, Advice > Health & Safety
Register All Albums FAQDonate Community Calendar

Health & Safety Health concerns worldwide, scams, and other safety issues. Don't get ripped off! Also post your safety prevention tips!

Raileurope.com: See Europe by train
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 05:06 PM   #61
Members

I apologize for the flaming and take back only one remark, fortunately it has been edited out. People need to understand this isnt looting for food and water happening there. People are dying and public buildings are being destroyed. There is no excuse for that and I hope those accountable pay dearly for it.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:59 PM   #62
Members

Send a message via MSN to chelseafc05

we understand what your saying it over man....... its over.........

Where ive been: Cộng Hňa Xă Hội Chủ Nghĩa Việt , Preăh Réachéanachâkr Kâmpŭchea, Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Česká republika, Slovenská republika, Magyar Köztársaság, Republika Slovenija, Republika Hrvatska, Bosna i Hercegovina, Republika Srbija, Republika Balgariya, Türkiye Cumhuriyeti, România, Rzeczpospolita Polska, Lietuvos Respublika, Latvijas Republika, Eesti Vabariik, Republiken Finland

MY NAME IS
Daniel
Old 11-10-2005, 06:16 PM   #63
I'll rock your socks off

Those accountable are indeed paying dearly for it. Their buildings are being destroyed. Their cars are being burned. Their neighborhoods are being terrorized and I cant say I dont think they didnt have it coming to them, at least a bit.

Heh, black or not, some of the most racist people I have had the supreme pleasure of running across were black. And anyone who talks like that is not only racist but woefully misinformed about Muslim people. I'm very glad your voice is not representative of American thought as a whole, if it were we'd probably be trying to put out the same fires France is.
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."
-T.E. Lawrence, Seven Pillars of Wisdom

Old 11-10-2005, 07:04 PM   #64
Members

<-----has been deemed a racist for only one remark.

This coming from a middle east studies major. I am not surprised in the least bit.

I love white people and Europe especially. You wont corrupt me with your poison.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:54 PM   #65
T-PUNK PRIVATE

wow stay on topic. the whole point of the matter, is if you're in the area be careful. Go debate the reasons they're rioting somewhere else
Old 11-10-2005, 08:39 PM   #66
You want fries with that?

Yawn...

"Steve is the prototypical cool American male. Y'know, I'm talking about Steve McGarrett, alright? Steve Austin, Steve McQueen. Y'know, he's the guy on his horse, the guy alone. He has his own code of honor, his own code of ethics, his own rules of living, man. He never, ever tries to impress the women but he always gets the girl."

Old 11-10-2005, 09:04 PM   #67
TPunk Recognized

Send a message via AIM to Tadpole

Quote:
Go debate the reasons they're rioting somewhere else
Ummm....dont know if that is a god idea. The first debate thread...disappered.......

WHy cant we all just be friends

Becasue we all love drama

Old 11-10-2005, 09:09 PM   #68
Yoda

Tadpole, this *is* the disappeared debate thread. It's baaaaack.....

Seriously, the horse has been beaten to death, I'm sure we all can agree. Or agree to disagree.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:15 PM   #69
Members

<----look at this guy he sure is crazy

Where ive been: Cộng Hňa Xă Hội Chủ Nghĩa Việt , Preăh Réachéanachâkr Kâmpŭchea, Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Česká republika, Slovenská republika, Magyar Köztársaság, Republika Slovenija, Republika Hrvatska, Bosna i Hercegovina, Republika Srbija, Republika Balgariya, Türkiye Cumhuriyeti, România, Rzeczpospolita Polska, Lietuvos Respublika, Latvijas Republika, Eesti Vabariik, Republiken Finland

MY NAME IS
Daniel
Old 11-10-2005, 09:49 PM   #70
Members

watch his lil hands

MY NAME IS
Daniel
Old 11-10-2005, 10:34 PM   #71
Members

WOW....................

No matter what I say now all my posts are being edited or erased completely for defending the European with a passion.

I had a lot of respect for Travelpunk.com til now. I wont be recommending this site anytime soon.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:42 PM   #72
french touch

Offensive posts will be edited. And this goes for every member here.

By the way, I understand french perfectly, that's why your attempt of continuing to spread your ideas without being caught... has been !

people are people

Old 11-10-2005, 10:47 PM   #73
You want fries with that?

Quote:
Originally posted by travelguy@Nov 10 2005, 11:34 PM
WOW....................

No matter what I say now all my posts are being edited or erased completely for defending the European with a passion.

I had a lot of respect for Travelpunk.com til now.* I wont be recommending this site anytime soon.
[snapback]86096[/snapback]
Seriously, dude, get a grip here.

I pointed out to you that you were on thin ice prior, and that your posts would likely be edited. You can't just go around posting randomly the type of virulent language, you will get censored.

You can choose to argue/question/distrust the mods here, but it clearly states in the user agreement that your sort of language won't be tolerated. Don't tell me that you are surprised.

"Steve is the prototypical cool American male. Y'know, I'm talking about Steve McGarrett, alright? Steve Austin, Steve McQueen. Y'know, he's the guy on his horse, the guy alone. He has his own code of honor, his own code of ethics, his own rules of living, man. He never, ever tries to impress the women but he always gets the girl."

Old 11-10-2005, 10:49 PM   #74
To Smart For Mensa

Send a message via AIM to TheJake Send a message via MSN to TheJake Send a message via Yahoo to TheJake Send a message via Skype™ to TheJake

Listen bro I have been uninvolved till now but I want to clue you into a few things.

You've been around here long enough to know that we are not assholes. You also know that for the most part all of us are pretty enlightened travelers. You were welcome among us until you began to defame and name call. We gave you a second chance by editing that crap up and warning you to stop.

You chose to reply to that with more uncalled for slander directed at a Senior Mod. We do NOT operate like that around here and we will NOT allow it from anyone at any time.

You sir, Are an ignorant asshole who does not know the meaning of intelligence or control. You jumped right over concern for your fellow man to outright hate and prejudice. You have lied on the boards and made what was supposed to be a travel warning into an arguement for genecide.

Your ignorant life theologies are the very reason that there is so much hate and war in this world travelguy.

With that I think it is time for you to leave travelpunk. Say what you wish about us. With the exception of you our acceptance of ideas and our forum for positive free speech is above reproach.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Old 11-10-2005, 11:10 PM   #75
TPunk Recognized

Send a message via AIM to Tadpole

Of all the arguemnts you have tried to make, the only point you achieved to illustrate is that, you sir are an ASS.

Old 11-10-2005, 11:11 PM   #76
Members

on ya way!!! back to the pavillion

MY NAME IS
Daniel
Old 11-10-2005, 11:12 PM   #77
To Smart For Mensa

Send a message via AIM to TheJake Send a message via MSN to TheJake Send a message via Yahoo to TheJake Send a message via Skype™ to TheJake

Ha!
I am not a fool. Desperate people do desperate things. I however am not ignorant enough to assume I can not work my way out of the hole I dug for myself.

You on the other hand are way too deep my friend. Way too deep.

One of our moral compasses is broke and I am fairly certain it is not mine.