Short answer? No. You do not need to speak french. Check out this website since you're canadian...
2. Eligibility conditions
• Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 upon submission of application,
• Must be a Canadian citizen and reside in Canada upon submission of
• Must be in possession of a Canadian passport, valid for a minimum of 3 months
after the completion of the visit,
• Cannot benefit more than once from this visa, or from two other types of visas
in this agreement,
• Must be financially solvent for the duration of the visit.
France-Canada youth exchange agreement - La France au Canada/France in Canada
Canadian Embassy in France
If you walk backwards, you'll find out that you can go forward and people won't know if you're coming or going.
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
Countries I've Visited: Austria, Botswana, Canada, Costa Rica, Democratic Republic of the Congo, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy. Malawi, Mexico, Portugal, Rwanda, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Tanzania, Uganda, USA, UK, Vatican City, Zambia
Last edited by simply_angelic; 10-16-2010 at 09:28 AM.