A New poll - Page 2 - TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards!

Go Back   TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards! > Backpacker College Student Travel Message Boards > Polls

Polls Which country has the most...
Curious on the mindset of the TPunk community? Start a poll!

View Poll Results: What is your Breast size? (Dudes null vote please)
A Cup or Smaller 1 2.44%
B Cup 6 14.63%
C Cup 12 29.27%
D Cup 10 24.39%
DD Cup 8 19.51%
E Cup 0 0%
EE Cup 0 0%
F Cup 0 0%
FF Cup or Larger 1 2.44%
Choose this option if I inadvertently left out a choice that "you" think that I "should" have added to this poll that by the way allows a maximum of 10 choices so :P 3 7.32%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Raileurope.com: See Europe by train

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2005, 07:46 PM   #21
T-PUNK VICE ADMIRAL

Send a message via AIM to foofiter Send a message via MSN to foofiter Send a message via Yahoo to foofiter Send a message via Skype™ to foofiter
Wink

I out option 10 cos there wasn't an "I'm a guy" option. I dunno who the other one is...

But I am personally a fan of big boobs. Every guy has his thing and that is mine

Fake or not...I don't care (let the flaming begin!). Natural is always better but I like either. And more than a handful is not a waste. I can think of many other things...

But I better stop before I get in trouble!

foofiter

"Eat healthy, exercise daily, die anyway" -- My motto
"Everyone I know, goes away, in the end...I will let you down, I will make you hurt..." -- Johnny Cash (NIN Cover of "Hurt")

I am traveling around the world until I find something that makes me want to stop. I am an aspiring photographer and hope to find whatever it is I am looking for...
foofiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 07:53 PM   #22
Tpunk Senior Moderators

Send a message via AIM to juliagulia Send a message via MSN to juliagulia

Quote:
Originally posted by foofiter@May 27 2005, 06:45 PM
But I am personally a fan of big boobs. Every guy has his thing and that is mine*
But I better stop before I get in trouble!
you perv!! jesu cristo!! all guys are the same. gosh...

Can you get in real ''trouble'' on tpunk?

Has anyone actually gotten banned?

Living In: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Next up!

Poland (February!)
juliagulia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 08:44 PM   #23
TPunk Recognized

Send a message via AIM to bookofkels Send a message via Yahoo to bookofkels

i'll tell you's all a little story "um this one time at band camp....."

Well i've been big since i was about 13 and they where the biggest pain in the butt i got picked on at school by both girls and boys that i hated them..... i would always wear baggy sweaters and then when i got older i always wore an open shirt over my t-shirt i couldn't wear tight fitting clothes as i was so self consious.. it was only my ex boyfrien who made me feel comfortable about them... so its only in the last 6 years i don't have a problem wearing little t-shirts on their own i still won't flaunt them, so being bigger isn't always better!

Thats my little rant over
Kel
Old 05-27-2005, 10:38 PM   #24
Admin

FYI, if you're a guy, hit the button on the right side to "null" your vote.

Quote:
Can you get in real ''trouble'' on tpunk?

Has anyone actually gotten banned?*
Yes, and yes.

Holy D's and Double D's, Batman ! Who put the FF or larger ?
travelpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 02:32 AM   #25
TPunk Recognized

is everyone aware that
a) cup size varies with the under the bust measurement (i asked a fitting woman once)
B) cup sizes vary depending on what country u live in.

but yes being well endowed is a pain in the provebiale. when i can afford it i'm getting mine shrunk.

they keep making me fall off the walls

(yep is cute)

zylah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 04:19 AM   #26
Members

Send a message via Yahoo to showtimestafford

Quote:
they keep making me fall off the walls**
Haha, thats brilliant! but dont get them shrunk, they make you famous one day...

Go Here and download this game, you will never look back...
showtimestafford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 04:21 AM   #27
TPunk Emeritus

if i didnt like travelling so much i would definately consider having mine reduced to, cos they are a pain in the arse

FANCY A READ...TPUNK BOOK CLUB CAN BE FOUND HERE

what goes around comes around
beergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 07:57 AM   #28
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via MSN to LostFarmboy

What a good poll, i didn't expect those results, nice one
Old 05-28-2005, 12:07 PM   #29
The " ... " queen of TP!

aw damn.....looks like there is at least one Tper who isn't so.... *ahem* well endowed....seriously though, I don't mind being a "B". In fact I rather prefer it. It's much easier to be active as a girl with a smaller bust size. Look's like I'll have to rely on my looks (oh dear...) & charm to woo the guys though......seeing what I'm going to be up against!

If you walk backwards, you'll find out that you can go forward and people won't know if you're coming or going.

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
-James Dean

Countries I've Visited: Austria, Botswana, Canada, Costa Rica, Democratic Republic of the Congo, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy. Malawi, Mexico, Portugal, Rwanda, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Tanzania, Uganda, USA, UK, Vatican City, Zambia
simply_angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 01:32 PM   #30

Send a message via AIM to xanthuos Send a message via MSN to xanthuos Send a message via Yahoo to xanthuos

Of course, I can always make an exception for a larger-breastededed T-punk lady...but typically, I prefer C cup or smaller. Larger breasts are not my choice...so don't worry simply_angelic, your breasts have a fan in me. haha
Old 05-28-2005, 04:51 PM   #31
***** Senior *********

Location: WANTED! dead or at a meet-up ..... reward first round on Me
Send a message via Yahoo to Rozza

i just love women....

more italians coming next week

Past Trip Albums:
Norway '05 Album

"'Kings. What a good idea.'Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tenedency to bend at the knees."
- Terry Prachett
Rozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 04:59 PM   #32
TPunk Camping Addict

Big breasts are a pain - literally! Especially for a person like me who likes falling asleep on my stomach. When going jogging or to the gym you have to squish yourself into a sports bra. And when you go out and put on anything even slightly more revealing most of the guys you have a conversation with keep their eyes about a foot lower then where they should be.

About a year and a half ago a friend had a breast reduction and she's SOOO happy about it. Her DD cups didn't fit her 5'1" frame and once she want down to a big B her back problems stopped. I guess my point is if they are disruptiong your life - then change them. If you're comfortable with them - flaunt them!
Old 05-28-2005, 05:33 PM   #33
Backcountry Betty

Send a message via Yahoo to ScarlotteDorian

Quote:
Originally posted by showtimestafford@May 28 2005, 03:18 AM
Quote:
they keep making me fall off the walls**
Haha, thats brilliant! but dont get them shrunk, they make you famous one day...
hah!! you try running with a D, DD or larger. my god! it just doesn't feel natural. i would trade mine in a second for an A or B, then maybe i could wear whatever t-shirts i wanted and buy the 'cute' bras at victoria secret instead of getting black full-coverage bras all the time.

the one saving grace is formal wear. big chests always look better when you're trying to look hot and sexy!

people travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long course of rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars; and they pass by themselves without wondering. -St. Augustine
ScarlotteDorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 09:02 PM   #34
TPunk Recognized

Send a message via AIM to bookofkels Send a message via Yahoo to bookofkels

i so want a breast reduction......
Old 05-28-2005, 09:45 PM   #35
TPunk Emeritus

I have a C-cup...apparenly they look bigger...that's what people say. I'm pretty happy with them though...wouldn't trade them for any other size.

"If I had a kid I'd f**k it. Then kill it. Then f**k it again." Seattle 2006

blog of travels and such
flickr

Currently located in HAWAII

Been to: Alaska, Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Hawaii, Spain, Switzerland - - also meetups in Chicago, LA, and Seattle
blinkchick2134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 09:27 AM   #36
Members

Send a message via AIM to Layla

Quote:
Originally posted by foofiter@May 27 2005, 06:45 PM
And more than a handful is not a waste. I can think of many other things...*

That's good to hear. It seems like I hear much too often that the opposite is true for guys.

My problem with big boobs is that you can't find pretty bras ANYWHERE. it sucks.
And I'm a runner, that makes things more difficult.
In highschool i was on the cross country team, and after one of my races, my coach comes up to me IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE TEAM and tells me that I might want to consider wearing more than one bra because I could be doing damage to my breasts. It was pretty embarassing.

One of my friends told me I should get a reduction because big boobs attracts the 'wrong kind of men' in her words. I disagree.

Layla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 04:15 PM   #37

Send a message via AIM to xanthuos Send a message via MSN to xanthuos Send a message via Yahoo to xanthuos

Adam...you should have added an option for "My two breasts are one size, and my third one is another size"

haha...WOW...for the guy who isn't satisfied with just two breasts in the bedroom.
Old 05-29-2005, 06:14 PM   #38
Yoda

Quote:
Originally posted by Layla@May 29 2005, 04:26 PM
In highschool i was on the cross country team, and after one of my races, my coach comes up to me IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE TEAM and tells me that I might want to consider wearing more than one bra because I could be doing damage to my breasts. It was pretty embarassing.*
What an asshole!!!

Quote:
One of my friends told me I should get a reduction because big boobs attracts the 'wrong kind of men' in her words. I disagree.
Wait, so the "wrong kind of men" are the ones that appreciate you the way you are? Well shit. Hooray for the "wrong kind of men" I guess!!
Old 05-29-2005, 06:26 PM   #39
TP Ghost

Send a message via AIM to agriadam

here is a guide for anyone that is confused. Breast size I can't remember where I got this site it may have been from someone on this !Tpunk....??

btw I personally prefer a girl with smaller breasts a b sometimes c... but don't get me wrong I've never kicked a girl out of bed because "her breasts were too big"

“Life is too short to spend it doing something you don't like... if your passion is selling surfboards by the sea, then that is where you should be.”
-My Dad

"Do we really want to travel in hermetically sealed popemobiles through the rural provinces of France, Mexico and the Far East, eating only in Hard Rock Cafes and McDonalds? Or do we want to eat without fear, tearing into the local stew, the humble taqueria's mystery meat, the sincerely offered gift of a lightly grilled fish head? I know what I want. I want it all. I want to try everything once."
-Anthony Bourdain

“If you can imagine a man having a vasectomy without anesthetic to the sound of frantic sitar-playing, you will have some idea what popular Turkish music is like.”
-Bill Bryson

"The older I get the less likely I feel I will ever figure my life out... I think that might be okay though"
-Me
agriadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 06:40 PM   #40
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to benna2 Send a message via MSN to benna2 Send a message via Yahoo to benna2

yeah somehow I can't really see you kicking a girl out of bed for anything, let alone her breasts being too big!

As for me, I am one of those in between girls, sometimes I am a C and sometimes a D, it all depends on the bra. But the bra I happen to be wearing today (my favourite from Victoria's Secret) is a D so that is what I said in the poll!

Come visit me in the DR!
www.sosuavacationrentals.com
benna2 is offline   Reply With Quote