M0rge11ons Disease :o - TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards!

Go Back   TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards! > Members Lounge > Budget Travel Community > General Discussions
Register All Albums FAQDonate Community Calendar

General Discussions ANYTHING GOES HERE, BABY! Woot! Woot! Need I say more?!

BOOYAHKASHAA!

Raileurope.com: See Europe by train

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2006, 01:45 PM   #1
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to voyd Send a message via Yahoo to voyd
Question

Forget about bird flu...there's another far scarier superbug that is quietly infecting people all over the US now! It's called "Morgellons" disease and is like out of one bad sci-fi movie! In its worst case - it becomes like a giant cobweb that invades your body, house and progressively spreads itself all over!
Quote:
Most individuals with this disease report disturbing crawling, stinging, and biting sensations, as well as non-healing skin lesions, which are associated with highly unusual structures. These structures can be described as fiber-like or filamentous, and are the most striking feature of this disease. In addition, patients report the presence of seed-like granules and black speck-like material associated with their skin.
Quote:
Initially, I just wanted to find something to kill whatever it was that got into my hair….of course nothing worked. Now 3 1/2 yrs. later, I need to get it out of my eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hands…….my entire human self

I started seeing single strands of web material all over the ground, on railings and even flying from the lines on the clothes line.....today there are even more and when the sunlight is just right it can be terribly frightening.

Now it’s electrified corkscrews going in and out of my scalp and the skin on my face and body has needles burrowing into it and I see frightening microscopic “static fireworks” going off in the dark. It feels as tho these fibers have taken the place of my nerve endings and it’s becoming incredibly painful. I can hardly see my way thru these cobwebs anymore. They have weaved in and out, up and down, side to side, and over and under everything that was once my life.

I've got this feeling that this gel was released via chemtrails and a door was opened for different types of reactions to begin to take place
Quote:
Morgellons disease is not yet known to kill, but if you were to get it, you might wish you were dead, as the symptoms are horrible.

"These people will have like beads of sweat but it's black, black and tarry," said Ginger Savely, a nurse practioner in Austin who treats a majority of these patients.

Patients get lesions that never heal.

"Sometimes little black specks that come out of the lesions and sometimes little fibers," said Stephanie Bailey, Morgellons patient.

Patients say that's the worst symptom — strange fibers that pop out of your skin in different colors.

"He'd have attacks and fibers would come out of his hands and fingers, white, black and sometimes red. Very, very painful," said Lisa Wilson, whose son Travis had Morgellon's disease.

While all of this is going on, it feels like bugs are crawling under your skin. So far more than 100 cases of Morgellons disease have been reported in South Texas.
Close-up photos
More magnified photos
Ever Hopeful's Delusions of Parasites photo site
Morgellons' messageboard
Personal storys of living with this disease
"Smart" fibers that evade removal!

Current hotspots include the areas shown below - with CA possibly being ground zero - although cases have been reported in all 50 states. Also, quite a few cases have also been reported in London and the UK. In particular, many cases seem to have originated in CA, particularly in hotels there. There is also some speculation if these were spread by chemtrails in CA, which have often left weird fibers, similar to those exuding from infected people.

Not trying to cause any panic here - but I want to give everyone a head's up of what to look for since most doctors are totally ignorant to this and the CDC is in complete denial. Its actual pathology and origin are still unknown - as are any cures. Some speculate whether it's an old natural dormant disease or a new man-made one? So, if you stay at a hotel - particularly in CA, be sure to check your bedsheets carefully for bedbugs (a possible vector) or any fibrous flakings, etc.

voyd is offline   Reply With Quote