Question for the Guys(and gals too) - Page 2 - TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards!

Go Back   TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards! > Members Lounge > Budget Travel Community > General Discussions
Register All Albums FAQDonate Community Calendar

General Discussions ANYTHING GOES HERE, BABY! Woot! Woot! Need I say more?!

BOOYAHKASHAA!

Raileurope.com: See Europe by train

Old 10-07-2005, 07:29 AM   #21
Don't cut the red wire...

Send a message via MSN to The Monsignor Send a message via Yahoo to The Monsignor

Uhm.. normal women are boring... By the same token, there are certain types of psycho i probably wouldn't tolerate, even in a hottie....

Unicorns? Sitting on the doorstep wondering why I took 11 minutes longer getting home from work than usual? Stalking? - yeah, I've probably got an appointment somewhere soon...

The Russian chick from Goldeneye - the one that kills men with her thighmaster grip? I think I can handle her...

Redheads? - feel the pain...

Make war, not love! It's safer!

The Monsignor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:04 AM   #22
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to bluepea

Read through the posts! THIS Jamie brought up the phallic/unicorn thing - did no one else get that joke from Dodgeball? Or do I just read too much into things? Hmmmm... I guess what people perceive as psychotic varies... I mean, would it be psychotic or obsessive if you found a womans "secret" drawer and there was some freaky stuff (use your imaginations peoples)? Does that scare guys?

Have some general questions such as whether or not to get a rail pass or how much money you'll need? Visit here!

First time travelers/travelers with a lot of questions - this forum is for you![b]
bluepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:08 AM   #23
An Optimistic Realist.

Send a message via AIM to Sijuki Send a message via MSN to Sijuki Send a message via Yahoo to Sijuki

depends on how freaky. pictures of her being plugged up like finger cuffs would probably be a bit disturbing.

2009-2014: February - Mexico (Cancun x 3, Cozumel x 1, Mazatlan x 2

2014 : Europe: Norway, Denmark, Hungary, Czech Rep, Germany, France, England

2015 : US:Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Joshua Tree NP, Salton Sea, Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest, Mt. Rushmore. 20 states. Europe: Stockholm, Barcelona, Madrid, Prague, Krakow, Warsaw, Ireland (month driving around), Northern Ireland, Edinburgh.

2021: Europe?

Need a Railpass for that Trip to Europe?
Or Maybe a Hostel Reservation?
Frog Creek Brewing -- Upcoming Microbrewery

Sijuki@gmail.com
Sijuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:49 AM   #24
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to bluepea

I guess I was more talking "toys" than anything.

Have some general questions such as whether or not to get a rail pass or how much money you'll need? Visit here!

First time travelers/travelers with a lot of questions - this forum is for you![b]
bluepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 10:28 AM   #25
TPunk Recognized

Quote:
Originally posted by The Monsignor@Oct 7 2005, 06:29 AM
Uhm.. normal women are boring...* By the same token, there are certain types of psycho i probably wouldn't tolerate, even in a hottie....

Unicorns?* Sitting on the doorstep wondering why I took 11 minutes longer getting home from work than usual?* Stalking?* - yeah, I've probably got an appointment somewhere soon...

The Russian chick from Goldeneye - the one that kills men with her thighmaster grip?* I think I can handle her...

Redheads?* - feel the pain...

[snapback]80321[/snapback]
I'm with you. Some crazy is good crazy. Unicorn obsession is far from crazy. It's weird, but not crazy. Who isn't a little weird. I'm a little crazy myself.

mowark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:54 PM   #26
Backcountry Betty

Send a message via Yahoo to ScarlotteDorian

^amen mowark!

Quote:
Originally posted by space virgin+Oct 5 2005, 08:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(space virgin @ Oct 5 2005, 08:20 PM)</div>
Quote:
My psychosis is my own, thank you very much, and has nothing to do with any other female stereotypes.*
[snapback]80091[/snapback]
[/b]
^you got that right!

<!--QuoteBegin-Sijuki
@Oct 6 2005, 10:02 PM
Cause any girls that obsesses that much will be sitting at your desk at work at 12:31 wondering why you are late from lunch.* And if I want to be late from lunch, I will be damnit, without my girl tracking me down.* Forget that.
[snapback]80293[/snapback]
^true dat.

i dated a guy just out of high school that collected horror movie memoribilia. mainly action figures. i mean, his entire room was a musuem of horror movies (by and by, that's where i met him too, i was working at a movie store and he asked me out ) he had first addition Ash figures from "Army of Darkness" and figures from George Romiez Movies.....actually, some pretty cool stuff if you ask me. i mean, is it different if there's obsessed about something cool? although, this guy was paranoid (with no reason) that i was cheating on him. he always wanted to know where i was and if by chance i actually made a friend with a guy (they are half the population ya know) there was a big Issue.

anyways, i don't know if there is a connection between the two or not. for myself, i wouldn't be worried about the 'hottnest' factor, but in reallity, does it really matter! we're all going to get old and wrinklely some day and would you rather be with someone who 'was' hot but bitches at you everyday of your life or with someone that you actually enjoyed their company and WOW, you might just lead a happy life with someone you love. well, enough of stating the obvious...that's my two cents.

people travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long course of rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars; and they pass by themselves without wondering. -St. Augustine
ScarlotteDorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 01:09 PM   #27
***** Senior *********

Location: WANTED! dead or at a meet-up ..... reward first round on Me
Send a message via Yahoo to Rozza

Quote:
Originally posted by ScarlotteDorian@Oct 9 2005, 07:54 PM
we're all going to get old and wrinklely some day and would you rather be with someone who 'was' hot but bitches at you everyday of your life or with someone that you actually enjoyed their company and WOW, you might just lead a happy life with someone you love.* well, enough of stating the obvious...that's my two cents.
[snapback]80557[/snapback]

how hot is this person?

Past Trip Albums:
Norway '05 Album

"'Kings. What a good idea.'Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tenedency to bend at the knees."
- Terry Prachett
Rozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 01:54 PM   #28
Backcountry Betty

Send a message via Yahoo to ScarlotteDorian

Quote:
how hot is this person?*
let me reinterate this from the "psycho grilfriend" post, "guy and gals are just two entirely different species that will never understand each other."

people travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long course of rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars; and they pass by themselves without wondering. -St. Augustine
ScarlotteDorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:56 AM   #29
Don't cut the red wire...

Send a message via MSN to The Monsignor Send a message via Yahoo to The Monsignor

We do have that whole biological imperative to get along (at least for short periods of time) so at least there's that...

Women are just plain strange, anyhow...

... Why can't a woman be more like a man... (Yeah, I simply cant do it as well as Rex Harrison)

Make war, not love! It's safer!

The Monsignor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 07:00 PM   #30
Yoda

Quote:
Originally posted by The Monsignor@Oct 10 2005, 09:56 AM
...Why can't a woman be more like a man...
[snapback]80639[/snapback]
Because we know that you (straight) dudes don't want to have sex with other dudes? It just works out better this way, see?
Old 10-11-2005, 07:16 PM   #31
TPunk Recognized

Send a message via AIM to bookofkels Send a message via Yahoo to bookofkels

Quote:
Originally posted by ScarlotteDorian@Oct 9 2005, 08:54 PM

anyways, i don't know if there is a connection between the two or not.* for myself, i wouldn't be worried about the 'hottnest' factor, but in reallity, does it really matter!* we're all going to get old and wrinklely some day and would you rather be with someone who 'was' hot but bitches at you everyday of your life or with someone that you actually enjoyed their company and WOW, you might just lead a happy life with someone you love.* well, enough of stating the obvious...that's my two cents.
[snapback]80557[/snapback]
^ i so agree with what is said above, one day we're all gonna be old, so would you rather be with someone who looks good but has shit for brains or someone who is attractive but that you could chat to all night?, one day when we are all old looks are not going to be there so we need to conect on deeper level