MY FIRST DRUNK POST! - Page 2 - TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards!

Go Back   TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards! > Members Lounge > Budget Travel Community > General Discussions
Register All Albums FAQDonate Community Calendar

General Discussions ANYTHING GOES HERE, BABY! Woot! Woot! Need I say more?!

BOOYAHKASHAA!

Raileurope.com: See Europe by train

Old 10-31-2003, 11:34 PM   #21
An Optimistic Realist.

Send a message via AIM to Sijuki Send a message via MSN to Sijuki Send a message via Yahoo to Sijuki

Moc,
wow... that sounds like a whole lot of fun.

I don't know which is worse that or me having to go to my 'wonderfully fun' retail job and work like hell cause everyone has to wait til the last minute to buy candy for halloween. Then deal with the guy who wanted to return an item that he wrote on the receipt, like I was f*kin stupid or something. The lengths people will go to to try and return something they stole in the first place. He wasn't having a good day, I know that cause he went to 3 other stores besides mine and they all referred him back to me. I was the frist one he dealt with and we wasn't happy then he told me to f*ck off, what a nice chap he was. Wow, its after 12, I must be rambling. Just have to take the hands away from the keyboard.... ok good.

2009-2014: February - Mexico (Cancun x 3, Cozumel x 1, Mazatlan x 2

2014 : Europe: Norway, Denmark, Hungary, Czech Rep, Germany, France, England

2015 : US:Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Joshua Tree NP, Salton Sea, Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest, Mt. Rushmore. 20 states. Europe: Stockholm, Barcelona, Madrid, Prague, Krakow, Warsaw, Ireland (month driving around), Northern Ireland, Edinburgh.

2021: Europe?

Need a Railpass for that Trip to Europe?
Or Maybe a Hostel Reservation?
Frog Creek Brewing -- Upcoming Microbrewery

Sijuki@gmail.com
Sijuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 11:53 PM   #22
TPunk Emeritus

Smile

Moc - you only had two groups. I had a 100 kids. geesh they wouldn't stop coming. When I was a kid we got around 200. spirit is starting to lack in my neighbourhood.

Sijuki! -OMIGOD. i feel your pain. I work in retail too and people are sooooo stupid. I worked 9-5:30 today and people are running into the store at 5pm going "wheres the candy?" "Is that all you have?" umm you stupid bitch. We've had halloween candy for five fuckin weeks!!! And you come in at 5pm wanting a huge selection. DUMB BITCH. Go kiss my ass. ARGGGHHHHH I hate customers. Oh well tomorrow is the start of my vacation time. I took two weeks off. Need to regain my sanity before the christmas season begins.

oh yeah and people do that all the time at my store too (trying to return a stolen product) dumb idiots. Like we've never seen that trick before puhleez.
I have been to: Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, New Zealand , Australia, Fiji, Costa Rica, United States, England, Ireland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland , France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Vatican, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Colombia, Mexico, India, Nepal.

Where to Next? Iceland!
Diorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 12:08 AM   #23
TPunk Recognized

well the night was a success....went to a fun party, dressed up in all my boxing gear...last minute costume...didnt have anything so i thought I might as well be a boxer....

i drank a few more beers,,,didnt get too shit faced....saw a bunch of people i hadnt seen in a while...(specifically girls)....and got reminded about the joys of being single....ehehe...

now, im about to hit the sack because I am going SKYDIVING at 10 in the morning tomorrow...er...today...(its 3am now)......

And i only had 2 kids come to my house....BAH....and some little bastards toilet papered my trees in my front yard....those little shits....man I wish I could of seen who it was....I would smack that little bitch around till he went wee wee wee all the way home to his fucking mommy...
AdamTheCultured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 12:18 AM   #24
TPunk Emeritus

Yeah! I hear you on the stupid costumers...I was the manager of my school's little snack bar and people would always complain that there was no sea-food sandwich left on friday afternoons! And I worked for free...Hehehe! At the end, I just told them that the depatment for compaints was closed.

It's 3AM now...can't read anymore. I think I should go to sleep, but knowing the amount of info I have to stock in my brains for monday, I think I should just stay awake till then to study...Hahah! Oh man! I swear that the second I'll finish writing my exam, I'll forget everything (hey, I need to make some place for wednesday's exam!!!)...

Good night everyone!
Old 11-01-2003, 05:55 AM   #25
TPunk Recognized

What are you studying? I get the impression you are tudying medicine...are you an undergrad or a grad student???

Damn, studying to that extent fucking sucks....I hate that shit...all Im going to be doing all next week is studying for my real estate liscense exam...thats gonna be a pain in the ass......

later, off to go Jump out of a plane!!! woohoo
Old 11-01-2003, 09:28 AM   #26
An Optimistic Realist.

Send a message via AIM to Sijuki Send a message via MSN to Sijuki Send a message via Yahoo to Sijuki

Dio,
You nailed that right on the head. I couldn't believe how many people came in and were looking for the bags that were on sale cheap. Then they were upset because we didn't have any. "But its in the ad" I think everyone should be required to work 1 year in retail, maybe they would understand things a little better. The stupidity that just oozes out of these people, it's terrible, and I am just gonna stop talking about it cause I have to go back there in like 4 hours. ach.

Moc,
go to sleep, wake up refreshed, and pull the old study for 30 minutes take a 10 minute break routine. It's supposed to help you remember more stuff. Eat a healthy breakfast before the exam. At least a couple cookies or something. It seems to help, sometimes.

Adam,
Have fun skydiving man. That sounds like some cool shit.

2009-2014: February - Mexico (Cancun x 3, Cozumel x 1, Mazatlan x 2

2014 : Europe: Norway, Denmark, Hungary, Czech Rep, Germany, France, England

2015 : US:Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Joshua Tree NP, Salton Sea, Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest, Mt. Rushmore. 20 states. Europe: Stockholm, Barcelona, Madrid, Prague, Krakow, Warsaw, Ireland (month driving around), Northern Ireland, Edinburgh.

2021: Europe?

Need a Railpass for that Trip to Europe?
Or Maybe a Hostel Reservation?
Frog Creek Brewing -- Upcoming Microbrewery

Sijuki@gmail.com
Sijuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 01:18 PM   #27
TPunk Emeritus

Yes I too think everyone should work 1 year in retail. It's an eyeopener for sure. I think when you yourself work in retail you have a greater respect for other people. Like if I go shopping i'm not gonna blame the stock guy for not having fresh produce. It's not his fault!

moc is a smarty pants :P
I have been to: Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, New Zealand , Australia, Fiji, Costa Rica, United States, England, Ireland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland , France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Vatican, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Colombia, Mexico, India, Nepal.

Where to Next? Iceland!
Old 11-01-2003, 01:49 PM   #28
TPunk Emeritus

Well, I studyied untill 7AM and went to bed...I was awaken at 4h30PM by a phone call: all my girl friends wanting to know if I'll come to our big annual party...No thanks! I'd rather study for another 20 hours straight! Hahahah!

Adam, yes, I study medecine... Don't tell anyone!

Siju, thanks for the tips...I will take short breaks periodically and eat cookies :D !
Old 11-01-2003, 03:00 PM   #29
Admin

Hung out with my nephew and his friends, handed out candy, and watched over and over that mesmerizing footage of the guy dodging gunfire point blank!

Adam, have fun on the jump! That's gutsy, bro!

dio and sij, I feel your pain...

Moc, I really feel your pain! hahaha

Tui, and to all....cheers !
travelpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 10:14 PM   #30
TPunk Recognized

HOLLY SHIT..........this morning I fell 13,500 feet out of a plane......most adrenaline ever!!!!!!! i reccommend it to everyone!!!!!!! YOULL NEVER FORGET IT!!!!

Moc, what do you want to major in??? what kind of doctor would you like to be (I am assuming you want to be a doc)........???? be an anisethiologist....(if thats how you spell it).......they are the 2nd highest paying job EVER....about 156k a year....
Old 11-01-2003, 11:05 PM   #31
TPunk Emeritus

I think I want to be a general practician or work at the emergency (or both!), but I still have 3 years left before I decide that!!! I won't base my choice on money, since all the money in the world can't buy you hapiness! Hating your job is the worst thing!!!
Old 11-02-2003, 08:02 AM   #32
TPunk Recognized

Quote:
Originally posted by Mocassin@Nov 2 2003, 07:05 AM
I think I want to be a general practician or work at the emergency (or both!), but I still have 3 years left before I decide that!!! I won't base my choice on money, since all the money in the world can't buy you hapiness!* Hating your job is the worst thing!!!
GOOD! that was a test of character....err.....

My step-mother has managed ERs and been a RN for like 20 years now....its a tough job, that can really harden a person, but its very satisfying....one thing is for sure....she has some really interesting, weird, and amzing stories of her experiences......sO BE PREPARED MOC!!!!!
Old 11-02-2003, 11:17 AM   #33
TPunk Emeritus

Instead of DR. Spock, we'll have Dr. moc!

damn stupid joke

Where to Next? Iceland!