If you are backpacking through Eastern Europe and make your way to the Czech Repbulic, you might want to check out the caves on the Moravian Karst.
There are 1,000 known caves on the Moravian Karst, 4 of which are open to the public.
For more information on the the caves in the Czech Republic, visitBlansko online.
Reserve cheap hostels online in the Czech Republic.
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- Madrid Meetups: Meet The Locals and Other Travelers at Madrid Intercambios
- Hostel in Budapest- Calypso Chillout Hostel is where it's at!
- Backpacking Europe Finances: Apply for McDonalds Jobs
- smsroam.com - Cheaper Text Messaging From Home and Abroad
- Three Backpackers from Texas Denied Entry to Ireland
More Active Posts:
- Leipzig-Germany's treasure (8)
- 12 Great Travel Deals This Week (8)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Learn Another Language (Part 8) (8)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Passports & Visas (Part 2) (7)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Backpacks & Money Belts (Part 5) (7)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Buy a Eurail Pass (Part 4) (6)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Europe Trip Budget and Finances (Part 7) (6)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Buy Your Plane Ticket (Part 3) (5)
- Top Europe Hostels That Need to Be Booked Ahead! (5)
- Weekly Travel Specials: 96 Hotel Deals World Wide (5)