This is a nice video shot on a Eurail train called the Bernina Express that travels from Switzerland to Italy.
The narrator is speaking dutch, so if you can’t understand it, don’t worry about it.
The important thing is to look at the magnificent views that you’ll get when you travel by Eurail.
This video should help you “pull the trigger” and buy a Eurail Pass!
Here are important Eurail links once again-
RailEurope has helped both U.S. and Canadian travelers see more of Europe for the past 75 years.
Canadian travelers can check out their selection of rail passes in Canadian dollars, for more flexibility and savings.Click here
If you are a first time traveler to Europe, you can read about the the importance of backpacking Europe with a Eurail pass here.
More information on Eurail passes can be found here.
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- Madrid Meetups: Meet The Locals and Other Travelers at Madrid Intercambios
- Hostel in Budapest- Calypso Chillout Hostel is where it's at!
- Backpacking Europe Finances: Apply for McDonalds Jobs
- smsroam.com - Cheaper Text Messaging From Home and Abroad
- Three Backpackers from Texas Denied Entry to Ireland
More Active Posts:
- Leipzig-Germany's treasure (8)
- 12 Great Travel Deals This Week (8)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Learn Another Language (Part 8) (8)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Passports & Visas (Part 2) (7)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Backpacks & Money Belts (Part 5) (7)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Buy a Eurail Pass (Part 4) (6)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Europe Trip Budget and Finances (Part 7) (6)
- 12 Things You Need To Do Before Backpacking Europe: Buy Your Plane Ticket (Part 3) (5)
- Top Europe Hostels That Need to Be Booked Ahead! (5)
- Weekly Travel Specials: 96 Hotel Deals World Wide (5)